The Fulbright commission in Israel is looking for a Program Coordinator
Full-time, Monday – Friday, Fulbright offices in Tel Aviv
Fulbright promotes mutual understanding between the United States and Israel by means of student and faculty exchanges at the highest possible level of academic excellence.
We are looking for a dynamic team player, with outstanding production and logistics skills, to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Scholars/Students exchange programs
- Work strategically on marketing, recruiting and branding various programs
- Handle the process of selecting candidates for the Fulbright program
- Manage the portfolios of candidates and fellows
- Daily ongoing contact and correspondence with fellows, including attending to their needs
- Produce seminars, workshops and programs
- Develop and maintain collaborations with key stakeholders in academia and industry, locally and in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree, MA an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Administration at a very high level
- Excellent attention to details and precision
- Understanding of academic institutions in the U.S. and Israel
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Strong skills in web platforms (CRM systems, MSOffice etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a team
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an international and multi-cultural environment, an advantage
Interested candidates should send their CV and a short cover letter in English, explaining how they meet the requirements for the role to Esti Sherbelis at [email protected]
Deadline for submissions – December 15, 2022
Only relevant applications will receive a response.