The Fulbright commission in Israel is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
80% -Full-time work in Tel Aviv, flexible hours. To support the administrative activities of the commission by providing high-level administrative support, managing the Office, help planning special events and other matters assigned by the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To answer telephone, and provide adequate information to callers.
• Coordinate appointments& meetings, maintain calendar (manually and electronically).
• Perform general office and administrative tasks
• Establish and update files, records, accounts and other information as needed to support and document functional operations and activities.
• Keep office space organized and friendly to staff and guests.
• Assist the staff in special event operations.
• Other duties as assigned by the director.
• Bachelor's degree (in all fields)
• 3 year work experience
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• High energy and commitment.
• English and Hebrew at the mother tongue level - speech, reading and writing !
• Must possess good interpersonal skills/human relations
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suites and applications to include Excel.
Applications are submitted through the following link:
Only appropriate applications will be answered!